WORLD SERIES PLAYOFFS!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
okay, the angels beat the yankees!! yay!!! now its on to the league titles!! CARDINALS 2005 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS AND WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
biggrin.gif

did anyone see the houston/atlanta game?? it went for soooooo long.... i stopped watching and then took like an hour nap...... and i turned on the tv again and it was still playing!

white sox beat the angels in a way that i still dont understand or believe. the cards won, and they are playing again right now.

that game 2 days ago was himiliating....the catcher thought the umpire called out and the angel's catcher thought that it was their turn up to bat....and that dam guy ran for it! omg...

OMG **** ***** **************** ************** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are DOWN 1-3 games!! and the ref in houston is sooo biased!! ugh...... CARPENTER is up tmw and WE WILL WIN!!!

Sox are in the world series!!! just waiting for houston and STL to decide. The longer they play the better it is for the sox.
biggrin.gif

OMG.......... top of the ninth...... 2 outs, the score is 2-4 with houston in the lead, the astros are 1 strike away from winning the National League Penant Race...... and what happens??
huh.gif

ECKSTEIN hits a single, EDMONDS gets walked and........... ALBERT PUJOLS HITS A HOMERUN OUT OF THE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHY THE CARDINALS ARE THE BEST FREAKING TEAM IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES!!!!

... those astro fans went deathly quiet........*points finger and laughs
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
* hahaha..... they had been booing so much... and i hate it when ppl boo
mad.gif
, its just bad sportsmanship, esp when they boo Chris Carpenter, 2005 Cy Young Award winner!!!!!!!

heck yeah..... that homerun has been the main topic of discussion in every radio station and classroom....... and the cardinals play again today!!!!!!!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back