WORLD SERIES PLAYOFFS!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
if it gets good, i'll watch it. if it's a sure win thing, i won't watch it.

i'm also not the biggest base ball fan...i prefer basketball and hockey....oh btw NHL starting tmr *cheers*

i'm into tennis. as always.

lol thats me wiht any other sport... cept tennis..... but i dont like watching tennis, it makes me wanna go out there and play

the white sox owned last night. it would be so awkard for them to get into the world series. beat out the yankees and red sox, do what the cubs havent been able to do! just cant wait till tonites game.

umm i'm not too sure for basketball and hockey, i think they have a set time tho........

in baseball, they play for 9 innings, with a total of 6 outs per inning......... in theory this can take any amount of time, but its usually 2-3 hours i think

tennis is the same deal...... for guys, they play until someone wins 3 sets.... which is usually around 18 games..... for girls, they play until somene wins 2 sets..... the time varies depending on the disparity b/t the players' skill levels........

@millardo- white sox won again!! it was a close game tho, unlike yesterday

yeah, but they still won. now boston has to overcome an 0-2 deficit. kinda makes it easier for the white sox to go to boston with an 2-0 lead in the series. just wait and see what happens on friday

for my area we're to play a set depending on what division my school plays on.

WHITE SOX swept the red sox!!! now its on to either the yankees or the angels

go angels! screw yankees!

yeah, STL CARDINALS!! we totally swept the padres!!!

sunday's game iwth the yankees and angels should be interesting!! i want the angels to win too!!

and the red sox are OUT!!! lol, a lil bitterness from last year........

k dont know what your talking about, since hamasuske go for the angels
go yankees
tongue.gif

dam you ALS member. just cause you don't like lolis doesn't mean you hate them as well...hence ME. anyways, i can't watch teh angels game today. gotta go work. without pay. without free food. just a volunteer work with friends.

first you gotta know if they know what lolis are..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back