Zero no Tsukaima F

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
Well since this happens to be the 4th and final season it might be best to start up this thread here.

Synopsis: After the happenings that took place in the prior season Princess Henretta has orders for Louise, Tiffa, and Saito to head out to Romalia for what could be consdiered as a world changing event... That and Louise showing off as trying to be just like Index as well.
tongue.gif

Anyways after seeing the first epsidoe I have to say things jump right back in where things have left off. Seista still fawing over Satio, Tabatha still acting as his knight, Tiffa still being Tiffa over him, and of course Louise being her normal tsundere self.

The only down side I see for this series is what took them so long to do this season, but then again they might be doing this to promote Index season 3 after this is said and done I'll bet.
tongue.gif

Also, and more additional information is greatly welcomed as well.
wink.gif

Attachments

• 34407l.jpg
    34407l.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 212
I'm ashamed to admit it, but.... I am actually kinda curious about the last season of this series. I have only seen the first one, and it was OK although Louise's tsundere tendencies annoyed the heck out of me. I guess I'll have to go through the 2nd and 3rd seasons real quick before watching this one.

Hey Juli-hime, I decided to watch the last season too, simply for the lack of anything else watcheable. I feel less irritated by Luise and more by Siesta. She just cant back off and that is not only annoying, but rude.....

All in all, as far the first episode goes..... I didnt like the fact that there are suddenly more void bearers. It was nice, when Luise was special for it.

Well at the end of the third seaosn it was apparative that Louise wasn't the only Void user at all here due to the fact that the mark that Satio has means he was a Void user's familiar. Although seeing that Tiffa was a Void user afterall this time might come as a shock, but since she happens to be a half elf I kind of took it as something like that.

Although from the looks of things Tiffa might think that Saito is also her familar, and thinking about that would only make things even more complicated for him. I mean he already has Louise he likes being with, and Siesta-san as his maid that fawns over him all the time.

Pretty much the deal with Siesta-san and Saito is pretty much they have things in common to talk about since the getgo, and top it all off she just wanted to be favored over Louise due to "certain assets" that Louise doesn't have.

Although ever since the 3rd season the alliance between Louise and Siesta is still there, since they both don't want to lose against Tiffa which... well outdoes the two figgure wise.
tongue.gif

So finally did watch the first ep of this season and was quite disappointed at some things.
First is, of course, that the relationship between Louise and Saito goes worse and worse again just like in season 3.
Second is, that in my eyes the animation quality is far worse than the one from Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo about 3 1/2 years ago which is simply pathetic.
And third, the biggest disappointment, is that judging from the OP Kirche, the best character of the show, wont be shown often since she wasnt even introduced with name in the OP -.-

But on the good side is that it seems to go the same way as season 2 and has a plot. But since its only the first ep that can change, I just dont hope it will.

About the Voidusers, it was clear that Tiffania was one since Sheffield said that next to Louise is another Voiduser back then when they first met and Tiffania was the only one near her who could be it. I was always wondering why the cast was dumb enough not to realize that.

So with the second epsidoe it seems I can guess who or what Lemon-chan is. By that it must of been an anime series or manga that Saito read or watched beofre becomming Louise's familar.
tongue.gif

In any case Tiffa still can't get over the idea that Saito might be her familiar as well, bt with what happened to Lousie this epsidoe she might get a chance to prove that fact now.

Also, being reminded of the prior season it does explain what he was planning to begin with. So it's pretty much bing the end of the world with elven tech and void magic and whatnot.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Well doofie-san if you though season 3 was bad and don't feel like wanting to know what they were trying to get at for this season then it might be best not to watch this. Although if you still feel like watching it after what happened in season 3 I'd suggest you wait until half the series is already out.

QUOTE (doofus123 @ Jan 15 2012, 08:30 PM) i saw hermionie on the front page and was wondering if this is worth watching because season3 was such a piss poor series.
Light novel author onboard as scriptwriter. That's really all that needs to be said. As of the first episode, they effectively skipped volumes 12 and 13 of the light novel and are jumping to volume 14. The pace is okay at the moment so may be there is some hope for this final series.

Okay with this epsidoe I kind of want to say that he isn't dead yet, but to more likely to be MIA for now especially with his hot familiar he had.
tongue.gif

In any case why do I get this feeling that they are going to do that portion of the novels for the next epsidoe. By that I mean you already know that they are a couple, but that they are about to do that is probably what most fans of this series wanted to see... eventually.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

The is only one word for ep 3: WTF??? So its just over now? After all that buildup they get defeated that easily? Plot over? Come on, that must be a joke. No I hope it is a joke. If not I feel that this show will get a worst possible ending, maybe even worse than season 3 was.

Sure you could say that its impossible that Sheffield would die with Joseph. I mean she has the ability to use every magic artefact and probably still has a ton so its impossible for them to die, but that would be nothing more than a joke too.
As mad as Joseph was as useless and incompetent he was as a villain, one of the most useless ever in my eyes. All he accomplished was to destroy the soul of one woman and destroy a few ships. Nothing more and thats just sad after all this hype about him. Sheffield shouldve gotten herself a better master, she deserves more.

Only good thing was that the animation quality got better after ep one, whats pretty strange since normally it degrades after ep 1 and doesnt get better.
But except for that this ep was a complete disappointment after the first two good eps.

Ossi-san aren't you forgeting the (in)famous Rule #1 in anime: If there isn't a body then they aren't dead until the very last epsidoe's credits role.
tongue.gif

Pretty much I think with what Kit-san said about them skipping off into two more volumes here from the prior season might have something to do with how it was a very short arc here. Although I have to say that this is kind of the beggining storyline of is Tiffa going to find out if Saito is her familiar as well, or is he really going to go all out and finally tie the knot with Louise in the end of things.

I mean many people kind of wanted the LousiexSaito familiar and romantic end of things here. So it looks like they are going to try and end ther series on that very note here.
tongue.gif

Okay so with epsidoe 4 it seems we finally get a bit fo that scene of Louise wanting to do this and that with Satio now, and by the looks of it it seems she's all for having presious alone time with her familiar now.
tongue.gif

Still to think that Siesta is still gunning for him to the point of which there might be what could be called as The Master and the Maid End here. Heck just seeing that kind of ending would be good enough for me mind you since Louise and Siesta do tend to get along until one of them wants to have lone time with Saito though.
tongue.gif

In any case now that Saito has a mansion out in the boonies it seems the girls from the academy along with Henretta and comming along for the ride as well. Although I'm somewhat supprised to see that Tabatha decided to stick with Satio as well out of all of this, but it might be her re-paying the favor of him saving her life in the prior season.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Jan 26 2012, 07:44 PM) The is only one word for ep 3: WTF??? So its just over now? After all that buildup they get defeated that easily? Plot over? Come on, that must be a joke. No I hope it is a joke. If not I feel that this show will get a worst possible ending, maybe even worse than season 3 was.

I feel your pain but I've come to realize you can't expect too much when it comes to the seriousness of this series. I thought it was ridiculous that Saito pulled out a gun
unsure.gif
and started shooting at Joseph. Even putting aside the fact that they explained it off as a 'relic' it still left me with this ehhhh dirty feeling.

But putting that aside, a couple episodes back, left me with one of the funniest moments I had seen in a long time in an anime. Yes, I'm talking about the scene where Saito starts calling Louise his little Lemon-chan because of her lemon type smallish breasts. Louise is pressed against the bed totally getting into it and the person from the next room over says Lemon-chan?!
blink.gif
with such inflection and bursts out laughing.

So shameful... so greatness! That was so classic; I don't think I'll ever forget that scene. It's those moments that remind me why I keep watching the series -- major plot points aside. The comedy is strong in this one.

Ep 4 was better again, mainly because we saw Kirche again, in a hot black dress non-the-less.

So he got a totally rundown mansion now. At least rundown from the ouside since the bedroom was looking good. I wonder if the mansion has a deeper meaning since I dont think Henrietta wouldve given it to him if that wasnt the case.

Tabetha becoming Queen is quite a surprise, I thought her mother would do it after she comes back (no surprise in her coming back right?). I can understand that her mothers heart is back, but how did her body get from 99% dead to hot again oO

@senpai: Yes that Lemon-chan seems to become a runnin-gag now.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Feb 01 2012, 06:41 AM) So he got a totally rundown mansion now. At least rundown from the ouside since the bedroom was looking good. I wonder if the mansion has a deeper meaning since I dont think Henrietta wouldve given it to him if that wasnt the case.

Tabetha becoming Queen is quite a surprise, I thought her mother would do it after she comes back (no surprise in her coming back right?). I can understand that her mothers heart is back, but how did her body get from 99% dead to hot again oO

@senpai: Yes that Lemon-chan seems to become a runnin-gag now.
It's not just lemon-chan now but now they have melon-chan and a few others as well that I'm forgetting off the top of my head. But lemon-chan will always be my favorite because of how Louise finally gave in and was like I'm your little lemon
laugh.gif
and them being outed by the person next door.

I didn't see Tabitha becoming Queen either to be honest. She doesn't seem to be the type to command the respect of a country or nation. Her mage abilities are strong to quite strong but she's the quiet and reserved type. I think the pressure of it all might be getting to her since she seems to have decided to live in the rundown mansion as well.

It looks like Louise will never truly escape Seito's ever growing harem. You gotta respect Siesta for being able to manipulate her way into the picture at all times. A maid is always necessary and especially one with the bust size of Siesta -- it's something Louise can't really argue. I liked the ending scene of the last episode when Tabitha comes through the window, announces shes moving in, and then takes the remaining spot on the bed w/Siesta occupying the other side of Saito -- leaving Louise out of luck.

Well since Satio was going with the reason that Louise looked like a "Certain" loli nun it explains why he did that, but it seems that ever since Maccaron overhear those two being very passionate about it he pretty much teased him about how he looks at the girls, and this epsidoe kind fo took it a step further and added Siesta into the bunch.

Pretty much the pet names for the girls stand so far as this:

Lemon-chan = Louise
Melon-chan = Tiffa
Pinapple-chan = Siesta

I hoestly don't understand why she decided to go along with the gag, but it looks like it's going to stick with him for a while though. Although the best moments that are yet to come, is to see who else is going to block Louise's path to be alone in Satio's bed from here on out.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Re EP3:
I was really disapointed with the whole gun thing, you have Muze? / sheffield controlling all these gargoyles and then Saito shoots her. Sorry but thats just lame. The bit where he trys to take on Joseph is bad as well, but not quite as bad.

Ep4: Random mansion is cool, I didnt like how they were so critical of it, you get a huge piece of land which is like the size of a town (with farms in it) for free as a reward from the Queen, and they complain its a bit rundown, seriously wtf? Anyway my favourite bit was Siesta "I am Saito's personal maid by order of her highness, so even you cannot fire me !" Awesome.

Ep5: This was just epic.

More Henrietta is what I've been hoping for since the last season, and for the new house to just happen to have a secret magical passage to her bedroom is just awesome. And the way they showed that - just seeing them kissing so intently from Louise's eyes, my mind was totally racing, wondering it was somethig other than the Queen, like some sort of false image or some trick, but then it explains what what happened, a really great way to show it.

I also loved how strong Henrietta was, right from when she entered the room and started talking, she was moving the conversation to being about her and Saito, leading him to that kiss. Best episode so far, and one of the best in a long time in the whole course of ZnT.

I do wish Louise hadnt seen it until later tho, I really would have liked the secret to last a bit longer and give them a chance to have a few illicit meetings in the secret room. Maybe will see Henrietta forcing her way through the blockade louse nailed to the door, that would be very comical, or abusing her royal powers to have 'renovation' done and take down the boarding lol. Henrietta Fighto! lol.

Can't wait for next weeks episode, but as its already at episode 5, we're almost half way and i'm kinda sad it will soon be all over
sad.gif

I have to agree with you on that it feels a bit too short as well Maiku-dono since I feel like this series could of gone on a bit more if you ask me.

Also, more of Henrietta being invovled in all of this pretty much shows that even if Saito loves and adores Louise to no end he has to deal with the other ladies that started to fawn over him.

Also, from the looks of things it seems that Tabatha gave Louise the push she needed to actually try and keep Saito all to herself, save for his maid Siesta of course.
tongue.gif

In any case pretty much it seems that Henrietta might stop at nothing to have some kind of relationship with Saito. As for Tabatha she might do the same as well, but probably do so by acting as his loyal knight. Also, I get this feeling that Tiffa will come back and make matter worse for him of course since she's not sure if he bacame her familiar as well yet.
blink.gif

I mean with the way things are going it feel slike 24/26 episodes would be more then enough to explain things, or have the relationship issues pan out a bit more.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Feb 06 2012, 05:22 AM) More Henrietta is what I've been hoping for since the last season, and for the new house to just happen to have a secret magical passage to her bedroom is just awesome. And the way they showed that - just seeing them kissing so intently from Louise's eyes, my mind was totally racing, wondering it was somethig other than the Queen, like some sort of false image or some trick, but then it explains what what happened, a really great way to show it.

I also loved how strong Henrietta was, right from when she entered the room and started talking, she was moving the conversation to being about her and Saito, leading him to that kiss. Best episode so far, and one of the best in a long time in the whole course of ZnT.

I do wish Louise hadnt seen it until later tho, I really would have liked the secret to last a bit longer and give them a chance to have a few illicit meetings in the secret room. Maybe will see Henrietta forcing her way through the blockade louse nailed to the door, that would be very comical, or abusing her royal powers to have 'renovation' done and take down the boarding lol. Henrietta Fighto! lol.
[/SPOILER]

Can't wait for next weeks episode, but as its already at episode 5, we're almost half way and i'm kinda sad it will soon be all over
sad.gif

More Henrietta is always a good thing
wink.gif
She looked awfully smexy in that semi-revealing evening gown. It left a little bit to the imagination but still showed off her ample assets
rolleyes.gif
I imagine that is what royalty would wear to bed. Saito really didn't stand a chance when she showed that new side of her personality. She was willing to take what she wanted and didn't care whether it would be perceived as wrong or back-stabbing Louise. I have to admit part of me had to applaud her for going outside of the norm of what we would expect out of her character.

The ending scene where Louise has Siesta help her close up the magical doorway w/out telling her the true reason (didn't she say something like to prevent something supernatural from coming through?) was absolutely hilarious. I can only imagine Henrietta's reaction if she tried to come through there again a couple nights later only to find out Louise one-upped her and sealed the passage
laugh.gif
man that is some good comedy.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 06 2012, 08:54 AM)Also, from the looks of things it seems that Tabatha gave Louise the push she needed to actually try and keep Saito all to herself, save for his maid Siesta of course. 
I sorta fill bad for Tabitha. She seems to be the only girl that Saito won't give a little bit of action too. With the stress of being appointed a queen (potentially) she could use some loving more than anyone. Oh yeah one last funny moment that I really liked happened a couple of episodes back. I couldn't stop laughing when Louise refers to Saito as a dog in heat who doesn't care where he gets it from. She can dish out the verbal abuse with the best of them when she really wants too.

So with episode 6 it seems that finally Louise and Saito kind of have eyes for eachother from here on out, but it looks like Henrietta, Tabatha, Siesta, and Tiffa have another say in all of this entirley it would seem.
rolleyes.gif

Never the less this episode did pull the standard onsen gags that you would see in pretty much any harem anime at all still.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back